Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Big Reward...

I've officially lost 54 lbs now since September 17, 2009.
It's been a LOOOONG time coming, and it's taken a LOOOONG time to lose the first 50. But, it's been soooo worth it.

I'm telling all of you out there in blogger world, that Weight Watchers seriously works, and fits into my life so well. It really hasn't even been difficult to do, staying on plan is hard sometimes, but the support that I get at meetings and on the WW message board encourages me to get back on plan!
I went today to get my 50 lb reward. I found it at the Mole Hole, in Okemos. I looked all over Lansing for the right color and size bracelet that I wanted!... A charcoal, braided, double banded leather Pandora Bracelet. Here it is.....



I plan on buying a new charm for it for every 10 lbs I lose from now on! =) Only 10 more beads to go til my goal weight!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! what an awesome accomplishment!!!

    I plan on buying myself a charm when I hit my 10 pounds. good job & keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kristen,

    That's amazing! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Yes, WW works. You are rocking the program!! :-)

    ReplyDelete