Monday, June 28, 2010

The A B C's of Kristen =)

A - Age: 25
B - Bed Size - Full
C - Chore you hate: Dusting and Vacuuming
D - Dog's name: My parents have Barnum and Colby
E - Essential start your day item: Gummy Vitamins =)
F - Favorite Color: Silly question. Anything in the Turquoise family.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'11"
I - Instrument you play: ummm not really anything. Played cornet for 2 years in Middle School
J - Job Title: Administrative Assistant
K - Kids?: None
L - Living arrangements: Alone in a 1 bedroom in EL
M - Mom's Name: Karen
N - Nicknames: Kris, Krissy, Krisco Nabisco
O - Overnight hospital stay: When I broke my leg I was in the hospital for 3 nights. I have also had quite a few incidents where I went into the hospital at appx. 1am. lol. Usually when I'd twist my ankle non stop!
P - Pet Peeve: People finishing my sentences.
Q - Quote from a movie: "Damn the man, Save the Empire!"
R - Right or Left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Nathan and his wife Courtney, and then Tana and her husband Chad
T - Time you wake up: Usually like 7:20
U- Underwear: Always
V - Vegetable you dislike: Raw cauliflower or Radishes.
W - Workout style: Water Aerobics or walks
X - X-rays taken: Ten million on my leg and ankle.
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Toy Story 3 =)
Z - Zoo Favorite: Giraffe!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I was thinking about that sandwich/ burger at Applebees and, if you really love it, I think you should get it and just use your weeklies + 1 extra DP. That should work out fine. I mean, this is a lifestyle not a diet, right. And could you imagine going without your favorite sandwich/ burger for the rest of your life?

    Just a thought...hope that your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete