Friday, June 4, 2010

Must... Keep... Going...

So I don't really have much to say today... but it's been kind of a sad and icky day today, so I feel like maybe writing something down will help. I've been doing GREAT since weigh in on Thursday.

I only gained .6 pounds after spending a WEEK of celebrating my birth. My 25th birthday was absolutely fabulous... but very points heavy and very little activity....

  • Tuesday I had drinks with Billy and Guine
  • Wednesday I had lunch with all of my work friends at Enso in East Lansing. (SOOO GOOD by the way) Followed by a couple no pudge brownies and a cupcake!
  • Thursday May 27th, my parents and I went to see James Taylor in concert and went to dinner before hand.
  • Friday was when I got together with ALL of my best friends (Huzzah!) and we went out to dinner at La Senorita and got dinner and I had a liter of Margaritas.
  • Saturday, I spent the evening with pregnant Jess, and we got sushi and watched "Away We Go" (which is fabulous if you haven't seen it yet)
  • Sunday was a daaaaay of celebrations. I got to be there for my "nephew" Henry's baptism, and celebrated Isaac's early 3rd birthday. + Taco bar and Cake.
  • Monday was full of napping due to the rain, and over eating all week! =)

So when it was time for weigh in on Thursday, I was more than a little nervous. But somehow by the grace of God I only gained .6 lbs!

So this week I've been a woman on a mission! I have a new goal for myself... I am going to a bunch of weddings this summer, and I've decided that by the wedding I am attending in September, I want to be down 75 lbs.

I can totally get there, but I gotta kick it in high gear! SOOO I Zumba'ed Yesterday, walked a mile or so at the Lansing Relay today, I'm walking the 5K challenge for WW on Sunday, and then Zumba again on Monday. I will probably try and fit in a walk on Tuesday or Wednesday too. That is, if my body doesn't fall to pieces after all that movement!

Alright! Off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! WTG on setting yourself a new goal. Keep working at it, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete