Well I figured that this weekend would be a good opportunity to grab a couple friends and go out to dinner. I checked out the nutritional information for Applebees' and more importantly... my FAVORITE Burger... the Quesadilla Burger. Good Lord it's sooo good! A big burger on a tortilla, with cheddar cheese, Salsa ranch and bacon... Yeah. I knew it had to be bad for me... and would be a lot of points.... but it had to be worth it.. I mean.... LOOK AT IT!

Well, I wanted to plan ahead so that I could make sure that I had enough points to fit that in for dinner this weekend...
My Findings:
Calories: 1420
Fat: 104
Fiber: 0
That equals out to be 36 points.
36.... points.
oh.. and I forgot to mention that does NOT include the fries!!
Needless to say, I have put this burger in its final resting place. It is NOT worth using up all 36 of my daily points for. I'll consider this blog post a Eulogy for it and I'll say goodbye one last time.
Good bye delicious quesadilla burger... we can never meet again. We had some good times together, but this (almost)Former fat girl must say... Rest in Peace.
HOLY COW! :D I went to Applebee's last night and made it out with using only 8 points, woohoo!
ReplyDeletethat burger is THE BEST. I also like the asian salad. I loved how you said rest in peace! good job! lets NOT go there together soon!
ReplyDelete