Monday, June 14, 2010

Broccoli Chicken Divan - 6 points

Here is what was for dinner tonight after water aerobics. It totally hit the spot!!!



It was inspired by the fact that Meijer had rotisserie chickens for 3.50 last night! Super easy and super delicious
I know it doesn't looooook super amazing, but I promise that it won't disappoint!


4 Cups of cooked broccoli florets (I used a steam bag)

2 Cups of chopped chicken (Rotisserie is super!)

1 Can of 98% fat free Cream of Chicken soup

1/3 Cup of Skim Milk

1 Cup of low fat cheddar cheese

1.5 cups of cooked brown rice (I used a steam bag)

a couple tablespoons of Panko bread crumbs





Place the broccoli, chicken and cheese in a casserole dish, Mix the soup and milk in a small bowl, season to taste and pour over the chicken and broccoli, add rice and stir until evenly distributed.

Top with bread crumbs, and then bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.



I get about 5 servings out of this recipe, which equals out to be appx 6 WW points. Try it!!!



=)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, will be making this for dinner tomorrow night! Am making a rotiserie chicken tonight for dinner!

    ReplyDelete