AMAZING!
This recipe (actually for lasagna) has been popping up all over the WW message blogs and had gotten mixed reviews. Either people LOVED it or hated it. So I decided to give it a try myself.
It sounded like something that would be right up my alley and it very much was!
I decided since lasagna is slightly more time intensive, and I already had a box of pasta that I'd just make some sort of pasta bake.
pasta, cooked it until it was al dente, drained it and poured it into a casserole dish.
THEEENNN I chunked up a large chicken breast, I got a precooked rotisserie chicken and it made the prep time much quicker!
Now the best part. In a saucepan I mixed the cubed up chicken, a can of Hunts 4 cheese pasta sauce and appx 3/4 of a cup of Frank's buffalo sauce. (Most recipes call for 1 cup, but I'm a
wimp and I'm glad I only did 3/4 cup) Then I added a handful of mozzarella cheese and stirred.
Poured over the noodles and mixed, and then popped it in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
VOILA!! Must have! I do believe that the points figure out to be appx 6 per serving. SO WORTH IT!




YUM! Sounds WAY better than mine... I did the lasagna one. Also used regular spaghetti sauce (not Hunt's) and too much hot suace. I'm stealing your ideas...
ReplyDelete;)
That looks amazing. I'm definitely going to have to try that one.
ReplyDeleteThat looks delish!
ReplyDeleteThat looks great!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
http://livingachangedlife.blogspot.com/
I'm giving you a blog award. Check out my blog for the details! Keep up the great work
ReplyDelete