Sunday, July 11, 2010

Man I'm bad at keeping up with this!

I think Sunday nights might have to be my blogging night. It's nice to come home from wherever I am during the weekend and maybe confess a few weekend "sins"

Well Thursday at WeighIn I lost 2.2 lbs and I hit a pretty amazing milestone! I made it to 60 lbs lost! It's taken me since September but I have lost 60 LBS! Thats so crazy to me still.

So here is my prizeeee!!!!



So I had a week long hiatus from my water aerobics class, but this week it's starting up again, and this time for 6 weeks. I'm pretty excited to get back in the water and back to working out! I need to have a reason to go and work out and it's been nice to have something holding me accountable...

Well.. I'm off to bed, I have a busy couple weeks coming up, and I need to get a bunch done before my aerobics class tomorrow including buying the supplies to make Buffalo Chicken Lasagna!!! I hear that it's super fabulous, so I can't wait to try it!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome Kristen! 60 pounds is an AMAZING achievement. Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would kill for a 2.2lb loss these days!!! Get it guuuuuurl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!!!! You are AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! that's huge! congratulations. :D

    ReplyDelete